Gujarati Kutch Vintage Wall Piece (Chakra)
Approx Size: 26" Long X 26" Wide
- Indian vintage Kutch tribal handcrafted wall piece (Tapestry) /Wall Hanigng / patch /Chakra with Mirror work & intricate thread work.
- These elements characterize Kutchi/ Gujarati Traditional Vintage style, and are to be expected in vintage textiles from this area.
- Some material is old vintage this is not an imperfection.
- Created by the skilled KUTCH tribal woman of Gujarat.
- Vintage condition- Original sketch or print mark will show in some places.
- This is an old piece which is made by 1960's tribal people so do not expect perfect condition.
- Likewise, missing mirrors or unsymmetrical design should not considered defect. There is some wear and there are a few stains at the ends but indeed they do nothing to diminish its beauty.
- There is some dirt and wear,some small holes from Vintage Material. Some of the mirrors are cracked/burned or are missing.
- IMP NOTE: The colour of Picture shown above may slightly vary due to flash light, Screen and camera-resolution.